If you took the Tour, you saw the general use and basic components of IncomeWorks. But the Tour does not show every screen and capability of the program. Read on to learn about the many Advanced Features available in IncomeWorks.
Some advanced features:
- Easily & quickly make changes to completed reports if necessary.
- Manage your reports any way you like: save, search, sort, view, print.
- Export pertinent report data from IncomeWorks to your in-house system.
- Import property data to automatically generate IncomeWorks reports.
- Update individual reports as-of different years or quarters with ONE CLICK.
- Automatically update all saved reports, as a group, to as-of another time period.
- Model small multifamily properties via a Gross Rent Multiplier (GRM) option.
- Financial analyses are available.
- Autofilled, interview driven Discounted Cash Flow (DCF).
- Check for excess land & analyze leased fee issues.
- Compare the IncomeWorks result to cost, leased fee value, owner's estimate, etc.
- Check for obsolescence and print a detailed obsolescence report.
- Assessors can apply the tax factor method (this also has its own detailed print out).
- Users can input Custom Parameters when selecting market indicators.
- Take advantage of professional MAI expertise.
- Detailed expense breakdowns are available.
- Learn about your market via economic indicators, year-by-year.
- Each property report contains a cover page and expertly formatted print outs.
- Detailed supporting data is available, automatically sorted to your modeled property.
Expense Detail Add On
This option details expenses on a typical line item basis. An expense breakdown will be supplied for each property type category, in a format similar to the following:
|Expenses as a Percentage, typical detail:||Expenses per Square Foot, typical detail:|
|Management . . . . . . 3% - 5%||Janitorial. . . . . . . . $0.75 - $0.80|
|Grounds . . . . . . . . . 15% - 20%||Insurance . . . . . . . $0.12 - $0.15|
|Maintenance. . . . . . 45% - 50%||Utilities . . . . . . . . . $1.75 - $1.90|
|& so on||& so on|
PLUS there are several ways to access HELP, with a HELP feature available from every modeling screen, along with a search capability. HELP screens include:
- Market Specific Guide, customized with local lease practice info, data, demographics, and more.
- Quick Start Guide that models a property step-by-step.
- Glossary with pertinent terms.
- Obsolescence overviews and property specific obsolescence tests.
- Reference Guide with detailed explanations on all program features.
AND... technical support is available from the developers of the program, AT NO EXTRA COST.
IMPORTANT! IncomeWorks looks easy and basic; it was specifically designed to appear that way and to be easy to use. But... IncomeWorks is actually a very complex multilayered program. It contains market specific data (analyzed by MAIs), and has elaborate weighting systems (also market specific) with intricate modeling features. In addition to the Copyright and Registered Trademarks, IncomeWorks is protected by U.S. Patent 7,676,428.
This HAS NEVER BEEN DONE... until now.