Basic Steps: How does it work?
The innovative IncomeWorks program offers the user an accurate Income Approach to use in the evaluation of income-producing commercial real estate. IncomeWorks is released to our clients FULLY LOADED with LOCAL MARKET SPECIFIC DATA. IncomeWorks is intuitive with an easy fill-in-the-blanks format, described below.
Overview of the basic steps in the IncomeWorks model:
Select and Rank Your Property
- Select your property from a wide list of property types tailored to your area.
- Rank the neighborhood, desirability, condition, etc. using supplied parameters.
- User inputs are scored and applied to the program.
- User ranking ultimately determines the market data range specific to the subject.
- Range of local market specific rental rates, vacancy rates, expense ratios, and overall capitalization rates for each property type automatically suggested.
- The data are provided on a gross or net basis as appropriate.
- Suggested data can be customized using provided ranges as a guide.
- Supplied market data ranges can be used to crosscheck information from owners.
Work with the Final Results
- Check the IncomeWorks results against any other value (cost, leased fee, owner's estimate, sales, assessment, etc.).
- Do a multiyear analysis using the IncomeWorks unique autofilled DCF.
- Save, Sort, Search, View, Print final reports and accompanying supporting data.
- Allocate for personal property (in select property groups, as appropriate).
- Take property specific obsolescence tests.
- Work with several years of data to evaluate a property as-of whatever year you order.
Already have a username & password?
Need a username & password?
To receive your username and password for the IncomeWorks Online Demo, please request them via email. For security purposes, the request must be emailed, and we will reply only to that email with the information. Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org